Energy & Mining Summit 2023
TBA, September 2023, Dilli, Timor-Leste
Join the fourth edition of Timor Leste's official energy & mining platform and meet the government, energy companies, and key investors
The official Summit of the country is organised by IN-VR under the auspices of Autoridade National do Petroleo e Minerais (ANPM), in Dili, Timor Leste on 14th - 16th June 2022.
The summit will present a unique platform for networking that will bring together existing and future operators in the energy & gas industries, renewables and mining companies in Timor Leste and the region.
New investors and service providers will meet with the government to find the best ways to take part in the country's growing energy opportunities, and make the most out of the upcoming energy projects and net-zero initiatives.
Who is the Tirmor-Leste Summit for?
Three days of the latest and most promising opportunities in the country
For Independent Energy Companies
- 2nd Licensing Round results
- Onshore Exploration
- Deep-water gas Exploration & Production
- Carbon-Capture & net-zero opportunities
For Service Providers & Technology Companies
- Enhanced Oil Recovery Opportunities
- Exploratory well drilling offshore & onshore
- Technical expertise & Consulting
- Oilfield Services
- Maritime & Harbor Towage
- Evaluation & Certification
For Midstream Companies
For Mining Companies
- Pipeline Construction
- Natural Gas Storage
- Offshore infrastructure
- Refinery construction & management
- LNG Facilities
- The New Mining Code’s Concession Framework
- Launch Date & Timeline of the 1st Mining Licensing Round
- Information and Presentation of the Available Acreage
- Accessing Mining Data and Prospecting